keeps getting better

Hello i am N Adelina M F and i want to be rich and famous. I think ferrero rocher is very sedap and brendon urie plus david henrie loves me hahaha okay prasan siol! 21st july seems like a nice date i wonder why.
@ friendster


break th ice

come on get higher


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

sometimes when i say no, i just meant yes



Adelina Spears says:
wahlao weh no one wanna buy her album sia!
Adelina Spears says:
how come i'm like th only one huh!!!!
riz*; hahaha, arsenal won chelsea asses!. says:
hmmmm. coz ure dumb?
riz*; hahaha, arsenal won chelsea asses!. says:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

-_- hello britney :) i still love you okay muah!

Today was so busy sial until i don't even have time to adjust my bra straps zomg!!! with a new kid, slow manager and fucking idiotic customers who blooday didn't order th irish lamb stew (which is totally bullshit because i repeated their order lor!!!! nabei!) thank god for aisyah

but i eat alot also hehe :)

Journey home wasn't much better because it was packed like mcr concert (idk how packed was mcr's concert lah but i just saw it at amir's friendster so yes there's my inspiration) and th lady beside me smelled like some lauk asam pedas and i was squashed t th window. Thank god sssss (lol) kept me company hehe :) tsk dahlah saw fee and soff tak bilang! chis korang!

ok ok i'm a busy woman now, gotta entertain my clients in a jiffy. chey goodbye!

and shamil is sooooo listening to my craps hahaha that poor boy. thankyou. HAHAHA