keeps getting better

Hello i am N Adelina M F and i want to be rich and famous. I think ferrero rocher is very sedap and brendon urie plus david henrie loves me hahaha okay prasan siol! 21st july seems like a nice date i wonder why.
@ friendster


break th ice

come on get higher


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Do you wanna join me?

♥ Slept at 5 instead, didn't catch th sunrise :( LOL macam my house got so nice view like that
But it's okay, i had fun staying up lol!

Arghzxzx everyone is working almost everyday, leaving me feeling pathetic with my pathetic working hours :( i'm still considering applying for a 2nd job t fill me up for th weekends though

If this is th way you wanna do it, deprive me of my normal social life even before we got further, honestly i ain't gonna like it
Cut th pressure

Thankyou