keeps getting better

Hello i am N Adelina M F and i want to be rich and famous. I think ferrero rocher is very sedap and brendon urie plus david henrie loves me hahaha okay prasan siol! 21st july seems like a nice date i wonder why.
@ friendster


break th ice

come on get higher


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

are we human?

this picture below was so popular lol that other people started t imitate me... (step mane nye hotstuff je aku... but true what!)
there was hairil and ahmad zaq
and then came....








scroll down!

















my brother!!!!! zomg you can't do it like me hun. hahaha check out th guy behind in spongebob boxers (i just realised that LOL)



ok lah i'll end it with another pic of him for entertainment purposes (he loves himself so nvm)
but nothing beats fauzi right? woohoo lol


dah~