keeps getting better

Hello i am N Adelina M F and i want to be rich and famous. I think ferrero rocher is very sedap and brendon urie plus david henrie loves me hahaha okay prasan siol! 21st july seems like a nice date i wonder why.
@ friendster


break th ice

come on get higher


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

th night is getting interesting

I'll decode every single bit of you slowly

I did closing for th very first time. Syiddiq was nice but bad (zomg what irony) hahaha because i did a few stupid mistakes... which i shall not mention here t save my water face. Furthermore th "trainee" thingy make me feel so whatever sia! Chis!!!

I've never felt more excited for th night t come, for that's when i'll smile big big tonight lol

HAH! Panjang umur kau
See i smile again!
:D :D :D :D :D

Okay i should be going t sleep since it's gonna be 2am... but HAHAHA i don't think so, i didn't wait up for nothing ok!!!!

Oh and wani you so pretty alr lah!

Bold fonts macam cool tiba-tiba...